Berikut rekomenasi dari jawaban atas pertanyaan yang telah dikumpulkan oleh FestivalPanji.id:
Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris
Kata kunci : the Battle of Surabaya, Reading
Chapter VIII : The Battle of Surabaya
1. The passage is about the battle of Surabaya.
2. The battle took place 10 November 1945.
3. It happened in Surabaya
4. (lihat lampiran pada bagian bawah jawaban)
5. The British Army was more powerful and modern, and had more complete weaponry. Surabaya was attacked from the sea, land, and air.
6. The spirit to defend the country’s independence encouraged Indonesian freedom ﬁghters to ﬁght the aggressors.
7. Indonesia lost the battle because the number of victims or casualties in Indonesian side is bigger, and Surabaya was ﬁnally occupied by the British Army.
8. Te battle provoked Indonesian and international community to rally to support the independence movement of Indonesia.
9. Bung Tomo invigorated the freedom ﬁghters to bravely ﬁght the British Army.
10. The Battle of Surabaya was ﬁerce and bloody. The freedom ﬁghters and people fought hand in hand till death heroically and many died in the battle. To commemorate their sacriﬁce, the day when the battle took place was commemorated as the Heroes Day.
11. Brave, heroic, or courageous, or fearless, patriotic, etc.
12. Yes, I do. I think that the information in the text is clear because it tells the events in the order.
13. Yes, I have. They are Indonesia Proclamation History and The General Offensive of 1 March 1949.
Sekian ulasan mengenai jawaban dari pertanyaan:
2. When did the battle take place? 3. Where did it happen? 4. What caused the battle? Draw a diagram that shows chronologically the events that led to the battle 5. What do think about the Indonesian military power compared to that of the British army at that time? 6. What made the Indonesians dare to face the British army military aggression? 7. Did the Indonesian lose or win the battle? Why do you think so? 8. How did the battle influence the national revolution at that time? 9. Who was the prominent figure in the battle? What did he do? 10. Indonesia had gone through many battles. Why do you think the date of the Battle of Surabaya is used as a momentum to commemorate our hero’s contribution? 11. Describe in one word the Indonesians who defended their city at that time. 12. Do you think that the information in the text is clear? 13. Have you read other texts that tell about similar events? What are they?
Kami harapkan bahwa informasi yang kami bagikan dalam artikel tanya jawab di atas dapat memberikan wawasan dan solusi bagi kamu yang membutuhkan jawaban dengan tepat. Teruslah berinovasi dan belajar untuk memperbaiki kualitas pengetahuan demi masa depan yang lebih baik.
Apabila kamu membutuhkan informasi lain tentang pertanyaan atau seputar dunia Pendidikan, silahkan kunjungi laman atau artikel kami yang lain.
Penulis: Penulis Senja